criterion D: evaluating task 3 and 4

Task 3: Explain the strengths and weaknesses during the learning process 
of creating your advert.

Strength during the poster Journey
Limitations/ Challenges encountered
I like drawing so I was able to develop a design specification easily on paper

I missed 2 lessons of IT so i had to finish both criterions on the weekend
I was able to demonstrate my technical skills while using canva 

I didn't need to make any changes to my design canva allowed me to create 



Task 4: Reflect on your work, by using the peer evaluation feedback and self-evaluation feedback suggest ways your advert could have been improved if you were to do this task again and why.

What went well?
Even Better If (changes you would make) 

I was happy that I finished my project because I love sports, design and computers and in this project I was able to use all three 

if i miss class i will be sure to ask my teacher and my classmates on what i missed so i don't have to rush to complete my work


I chose a software I have used before so I used my experience to complete this project easily. 

                              
next time I will choose a new software so I can learn new skills with other softwares 

as i was absent, my teacher gave me an extension to complete this project 
next time I would like to make a video rather than photographs


Comments

Popular Posts