criterion c: creating the solution task 1


Criteria C: Creating the solution

Task 1; Demonstrate how the brochure will be created.
Add snips/screenshots or photos that were taken during the making the advertisement. You can have more than one photo to demonstrate your technical skills.

Add photo taken
Explain when the photo was taken

 


Friday 22nd November 2019

While I was developing my design specification on paper

I chose this design because my design has to do with sport so I put balls in the middle to show people by just looking at it that it has something to do with sport.








As you can see the program has allowed me to complete my advert as planned

I am happy with the software that it allowed me to make the same advertisement that I planned to design


Comments

Popular Posts