My name is Mariam Tamir, I am a student in EISM. I am Australian and Egyptian. I have 4 siblings, 1 sister, 3 brothers, I live with my parents and my younger sister. I love all sports like football, basketball rounders, etc. and I love the series of unfortunate events and I love building robots, and on the weekends if we don't go to my  auntie I go shopping or I sit on my iPad and my laptop for about 4-7 hours a day, and my favorite city I visited was London because I felt I was in a dream, it was like I was in a Harry Potter movie.

I hope you enjoyed reading a bit about me
                         

                                                                          thank
                                                                           you!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts