criterion A

What will you design and make?
 I will design an advertisement for a career in sports that I will try to do in the future.
why do you need to design and make the advert?

I need to design that advert so I could make people enjoy sports and keep them off their devices.
 is the advert targeting?
a bit, I just want people to love sports as much as I do.

Who is the client/company that needs that advert?
dominos, quencha, Adidas, Nike, and my own company named lovesports.

How will you design your advert?
I will use picmonkey.com and add balls and stuff as letters and I would make it green, red, blue, and white as the cover and inside would put information and prices and how many lessons are there a week for every sport there is.

Why did you use this advertisement?
I used this design because a sports center is not a place to travel, it isn't a restaurant, it is a sports center it is somewhere people get introduced to sports and if you already have experience then my place could make you a legend.



Comments

  1. Good Start
    Justify your answers for higher marks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the strands for Criterion A must be on one post.
    You need to add more detail to your work.
    What techniques were commonly used in the advertisements?
    Include the main features of an existing product that inspires a solution to the problem.
    The design brief is missing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts